Here are the discussion questions for the chapter on Creation in Mere Theology: A Guide to the Thought of C. S. Lewis. I look forward to your responses and discussion. . . .
- If the creation story in Genesis was derived from earlier Semitic stories how does this affect your view of the creation story?
- How does Lewis's illustration of creation ex nihilo in The Magician's Nephew affect you?
- What do you think of Lewis's perspective on the purpose of human creation by God?
- Do you agree or disagree with Lewis's view of Genesis 1 and Lewis's theistic evolutionary stance? Why?
- What do you make of Lewis's view of science and scientism?
- What do you think about the way Lewis rings the changes on the theory of evolution?