Here are the discussion questions on the chapter on "The Fall" from Mere Theology:
- How does Lewis's view of the Fall story in Genesis 3 as myth affect your view of the doctrine of the Fall?
- What do you think of Lewis's view that political equality is necessitated by the Fall?
- How does Lewis's view of death as punishment, mercy and/or safety device impact you?
- Do you agree or disagree with Lewis's arguments against total depravity? Why?
- How did you appreciate Lewis's treatment of the Fall in Perelandra and The Magician's Nephew?