Here are the discussion questions for chapter 8 of Mere Theology: A Guide to the Thought of C. S. Lewis:
- Is the person and work of the Holy Spirit somewhat mysterious to you as it was to Lewis? Why or why not?
- What do you think of Lewis's view that the presence of the Holy Spirit in our lives is more important than the feeling of his presence?
- Do you agree with Lewis about speaking in tongues? Why or why not?
- Do you think God speaks to himself through us, as Lewis suggests in his interpretation of Romans 8:26?
- Which way of God speaking to us do you think is the most important - Scripture, the church, friends, other books? Why?