I know, I know. It has been a long time since I posted anything on this blog--six weeks or more! Mea culpa! Well, here is the next installment of discussion questions on Mere Theology: A Guide to the Thought of C. S. Lewis. These discussion questions are for chapter 9 on forgiveness:
- Where are you in terms of "preparing for forgiveness"?
- What do you think of the definition of forgiveness given in this chapter?
- Has theoretical belief in God's forgiveness of your sins become a reality for you? Explain.
- How are you doing at forgiving others? Do you find any of Lewis's suggestions helpful toward that end?
- What are your thoughts about confessing sins to a spiritual director?